I just love a good quote! Don’t You? Quotes reaffirm what we already know, and they are great sources of inspiration. So without further ado here are 10 social media quotes from brands, social media mavens and other marketers.
- “Our head of social media is the customer.” McDonald’s
- “Focus on how to be social, not how to do social.” Jay Baer
- “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, what happens on Twitter stay on Google Forever.” Jure Klepic
- “Quit counting fans, followers and blog subscribers like bottle caps. Think, instead, about what you’re hoping to achieve with and through the community that actually cares about what you’re doing.” Amber Cadabra
- “The beauty of social media is that it will point out your company’s flaws; the key questions is how quickly you address these flaws.” Erick Qualmann
- “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” Dale Carnegie
- “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.” Seth Godin
- “Privacy is dead, and social media holds the smoking gun.” Pete Cashmore
- “What used to be cigarette breaks could turn into ‘social media breaks’ as long as there is a clear signal and IT isn’t looking.” David Armano
- “We’re not in control of the conversation, so we need to monitor it and adjust our strategy accordingly.” Anonymous
Do you have a favorite social media quote? Come on by my Facebook and share it!